Saturday, July 9, 2011

176.1 lbs 0 cals (so far)

I don't know how, but I managed to forget how quickly the weight comes off when I first start restricting. I'm down at least 3.5 lbs from yesterday morning. I know that it must be mostly water weight, but it's still very comforting.

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I'm not really all that surprised. I've been having a good deal of trouble sleeping lately even when I was eating normally. And restricting always shortens the sleep I get.

I have a party tonight, so I'm a bit worried about that. I don't want to eat crap there. But I'm feeling very strong right now, so I think it'll be ok.

I think my biggest problems are that I hate lying and I hate wasting food. If someone asks me if I've had anything to eat, for instance, I usually say no, if I haven't. And I feel like a bad person when I waste food. But this isn't a family party, it's a friend's. When the host is being a good host and offers me crap, I'll say I've already had some, thanks. I think since I'm planning this now, it will be ok. When caught off guard though, I'm too truthful.

I have a karate lesson today. I think I might do fighting class too. I was already feeling a little weak at karate yesterday, but I think if I take it a little easy it will be ok.

Well, that's all for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment