Friday, July 8, 2011

~179 lbs 560 calories

I'm a little ashamed to say that I don't actually remember what I weighed this morning. I know I broke into the 170's - yesterday it was the 180's. We'll just call it 179.8 for the hell of it.


Today has been pretty good so far. Most of my calories came from bread. The french baguette I had my sandwich on was 260 cals for the whole thing. I always make my sandwiches really thin - it doesn't take much meat to make them flavorful. I had 4 thin slices of roastbeef - landofrost brand - 40 calories. I also had a low sodium chicken noodle soup soup at hand cup - 80 calories. Bringing my total caloric intake today so far up to 380 calories.


I'm dithering on whether or not I want more to eat tonight; I know from the past that if I push myself too hard too early I'll binge. On the other hand, I want to start a good precedent. I bought a few safe things from the grocery yesterday. I guess I'll just wait and feel it out.



EDIT: I did decide to have a bit more. I had 2/3 of a side of cheesy rice and broccoli. The whole thing was 270 cals, so I figure 2/3 of it is roughly 180 calories. That brings my Friday total up to 560 calories. Not bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment